In an effort to better serve our passengers, we've made a few changes!
- CAS or Campus Shuttle - New route connecting commuter parking from the Smithfield Lot to West Campus Drive, Stanger St., and the Drillfield.
- PRB or Progress B - New route providing service between Alumni Mall and Progress St., Patrick Henry, North Main and Givens Lane.
Route Changes and/or Stops Added:
- CBD - Time check moved to Newman Library; no service to Alumni Mall.
- CRC - Stop added to service the new Student Commuter Lot on Innovation Drive. Note: This stop will open once the parking lot is complete.
- HDG & HWD - Routes operate independently during late night service on Friday and Saturday evenings.
- HXP - New stops added to better service commuter parking on Smithfield Drive.
- MSN - New stop added on Whipple Drive.
Service (Frequency) Increase:
- HWB - Increased to 10 minute frequency M-F, between 7 am and 6 pm.
- PHD - Now operating on 10 minute frequency all day, M-F between 7 am and 6 pm.