BT will implement the following service changes beginning August 17.
Service will end at 12:45 am all days of the week during full service. (Updated 8/12/2020)
- Creation of a new route to service the South Main / Airport Road (MSA) area, year-round
- Change the on campus stops for the Carpenter Boulevard (CBD) route to central campus
- Change the CRC route to service the Industrial Park during all service hours, eliminating the alternate route during evenings.
- Change the Hokie Express to serve Beamer Way and the Drillfield during weekends; no service to downtown Blacksburg.
- Change the Main Street route to service the Industrial Park on weekdays, all day, eliminating the alternate route in evenings during reduced service.
- Move the off campus Patrick Henry time check from Patrick Henry/ Seneca to the new bus pull off at 1222 Patrick Henry Drive.
Hours / Frequency:
- Increase the frequency on Carpenter Boulevard on weekday mornings during full service from 30 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Add Saturday service to the CRC route during full service
- Extend the Two Town Trolley hours until 9:15 pm, Monday through Saturday (already operates until 9:15 pm on Friday & Saturday) during full service.
- Extend the Patrick Henry hours until 9:45 pm, Monday through Friday during reduced service.
- Extend the hours of service on Sundays during full service from 9:30 am until 12:45 am.
- Extend the hours of service on Sundays during reduced service from 9:30 am until 7:15 pm.
More information regarding additional changes to BT including passenger limits and required face coverings is available here.