The following service changes for fall 2022 will begin on Monday, 8/15.
- Hethwood A time check will shift to a departure times of :10, :25, :40, and :55 from Burruss and Stroubles Circle. The Hethwood A and B routes will no longer depart their time checks at the same time. Hethwood B will continue to depart Tall Oaks at :00, :15, :30, and :45 after the hour.
- The Progress B will be replaced with the new Main Street - Givens Lane (MSG) route, supporting the MSN route. Between the MSG and MSN routes, riders will continue to have 15 minute frequency along North Main. Passengers on Progress Street should use, PHD, PRO and UCB.
- MSN/MSS will operate on 30 minute frequency, however 15 minute frequency will be available at most stops along Main Street by catching MSG (north) or MSA (south)
- Stops on Givens, Fairfax Circle, Airport Road, South Main from Ellett to Industrial will be served every 30 minutes.
- Harding Ave and Hokie Express will operate as a combined route, alternating route when arriving on central campus.
- Weekday frequency: 20 minute frequency from 7 am - 6:15 pm; 30 minute frequency from 6:15 - 9:30 pm, hourly service from 9:30 pm until the end of service.
- Weekends: Hourly frequency. run connected routing all day on weekdays with 20 minute frequency
- CRC will operate on 30 minute frequency until 6:45 pm and then changes to 45 minute frequency
Routes and Frequencies
The following bus route frequency changes will be implemented during Full Service beginning Monday, 8/22
- 15 minute frequency (ALL ROUTES CHANGE TO 30 MIN FREQUENCY AT 3:30 PM ON FRIDAYS) – HWA, HWB, HXP, PHD, PRO, TOM, UCB
- 20 minutre frequency - HDG, HXP
- 30 minute frequency – CRB, CRC, MSA, MSG, MSN, MSS, PHB
- 60 minute frequency - TTT
Full Service Hours (No change)
- Monday - Thursday – 7 am – 12:45 am
- Friday – 7 am – 2:45 am
- Saturday – 9:30 am – 2:45 am
- Sunday – 9:30 am – 12:45 am