System Map - Effective August 2019
All Blacksburg Schedules have been updated to reflect the new service level beginning 3/22/2020
- CAS - The Campus Shuttle provides service between central campus and commuter parking on Duckpond Dr.
- CBD - The Carpenter Blvd route provides service between central campus and Carpenter Blvd., serving all stops inbetween.
- CRC- The Corporate Research Center route provides service between central campus, the CRC, and Blacksburg Transit. CRC Saturday Connector
- HDG - The Harding Avenue route provides service between Alumni Mall and Hampton Court via Harding Avenue and Roanoke Street.
- HWA / HWB - The Hethwood A & B routes provide service between central campus and the Hethwood community..
- HXP - The Hokie Express route provides service between central campus and the Greek housing in Oak Lane.
- MSN / MSS - The Main Street route provides service from North Main (Givens Lane) to far South Main (Industrial Park and Fairfax St.) and campus.
- PHD - The Patrick Henry Drive route provides service from campus to the Patrick Henry Dr.
- PRB - The Progress B route provides service from campus to Progress St, North Main and Givens Lane areas.
- PRO - The Progress Street route provides service from campus to the Progress St/Patrick Henry area.
- TOM - Toms Creek provides service from campus to the Toms Creek / University City Blvd. area.
- TTT - Two Town Trolley route is an express route between Blacksburg and Christiansburg. This route does not service every stop.
- UCB - The University City Blvd., route provides service between campus and the University City Blvd area.
- UMS - The University Mall Shuttle provides service from campus directly to the University Mall (Math Empo)