System Map - Effective August 2021
- CRB - The Carpenter Blvd route provides service between central campus and Carpenter Blvd., serving all stops inbetween.
- CRC- The Corporate Research Center route provides service between central campus, the CRC, and Blacksburg Transit.
- HDG - The Harding Avenue route provides service between Alumni Mall and Hampton Court via Harding Avenue and Roanoke Street.
- HWA / HWB - The Hethwood A & B routes provide service between central campus and the Hethwood community.
- HWD - Combines both HWD A & B, provides service between the Hethwood community and campus.
- HXP - The Hokie Express route provides service between central campus and the Greek housing in Oak Lane.
- MSA - The South Main - Airport Rd route provides service between campus and Airport Acres/South Main.
- MSG - ** NEW ROUTE ** The Main Street - Givens route provides service between campus and Givens Lane, via North Main St.
- MSN / MSS - The Main Street route provides service from North Main (Givens Lane) to far South Main (Industrial Park and Fairfax St.) and campus.
- PHB - Patrick Henry B provides service from campus along Toms Creek, Patrick Henry and North Main (towards campus) before returning to campus.
- PHD - The Patrick Henry Drive route provides service from campus to the Patrick Henry Dr.
- PRB - **This route has been replaced with the MSG route.**
- PRO - The Progress Street route provides service from campus to the Progress St/Patrick Henry area.
- TOM - Toms Creek provides service from campus to the Toms Creek / University City Blvd. area.
- TTT - Two Town Trolley route is an express route between Blacksburg and Christiansburg. This route does not service every stop.
- UCB - The University City Blvd., route provides service between campus and the University City Blvd area.