System Map - Effective August 2018
- NEW: CAS - The Campus Shuttle provides service between central campus and commuter parking on Duckpond Dr.
- Route Change: CBD - The Carpenter Blvd route provides service between central campus and Carpenter Blvd., serving all stops inbetween.
- Route Change/Stop Added: CRC - The Corporate Research Center route provides service between central campus, the CRC, and Blacksburg Transit.
- HDG - The Harding Avenue route provides service between Alumni Mall and Hampton Court via Harding Avenue and Roanoke Street.
- Increased Frequency (HWB): HWA / HWB- The Hethwood A & B routes provide service between central campus and the Hethwood community..
- Route Change/Stop Added: HXP - The Hokie Express route provides service between central campus and the Greek housing in Oak Lane.
- New Stop Added: MSN / MSS - The Main Street route provides service from North Main (Givens Lane) to far South Main (Industrial Park and Fairfax St.) and campus.
- PHD - The Patrick Henry Drive route provides service from campus to the Patrick Henry Dr.
- NEW: PRB - The Progress B route provides service from campus to Progress St, North Main and Givens Lane areas.
- PRO - The Progress Street route provides service from campus to the Progress St/Patrick Henry area.
- TOM - Toms Creek provides service from campus to the Toms Creek / University City Blvd. area.
- TTT - Two Town Trolley route is an express route between Blacksburg and Christiansburg. This route does not service every stop.
- UCB - The University City Blvd., route provides service between campus and the University City Blvd area.
- UMS - The University Mall Shuttle provides service from campus directly to the University Mall (Math Empo)